MISSION STATEMENT/ OBJECTIVES
“To protect, enhance and support the immune deficiency service in Wales being recognised as a group that aims to positively shape the service provided to patients of the trust.”
- Protection and development of the Wales primary Immune Deficiency Service.
- Promoting awareness of the effects of funding pressures for the service.
- A patients’ voice to bring concerns to decision makers at the NHS and WAG etc.
- Provision of a conduit to enable Patients to discuss issues with others with the same or similar conditions.
- Enable patients to become more aware of what they can do to support and nurture the service in Wales.
- Raise awareness within the Group of the excellent service provided by the Clinical Team.